Supply of refractory materials
CARF, a company specialising in the field of refractory lining offers supply of various refractory linings for industrial furnaces and boilers.
CARF is able to offer, according to your factory needs, all types of refractory materials and linings used in the industry such as :
– Refractory steel anchors AISI 304, AISI 310, AISI 330, 253MA and ceramics
– Insulating panels (rockwool, calcium silicate, fibrous and microporous)
– Fibrous materials from 1000°C to 1600°C : blankets, bulk, modules…
– Insulating bricks groups 23 to 34
– Refractory bricks from 30% to 99% of AL2O3, fireclay, andalusite, mullite, corundum, silicon carbide…
– Insulating and refractory concretes : guning, casting, self-flowing, ramming
– Dried out form pieces
CARF is involved in various industrial groups, in a variety of fields such as the boilers, chemicals, cement, incineration, metalworks, iron and steel, paper industry, petrochemicals and refinery.
CARF supplies its refractory materials to many industrial groups such as ARCELORMITTAL, TOTAL, VEOLIA, IMERYS, LAFARGE-HOLCIM, SMA, ENGIE, SAPA, CALCIA, ASCOMETAL, ORTEC, PETROINEOS, PMB ALCEN, etc…
CARF also proposes to export these refractory materials and solutions internationally. Today, CARF works in Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Tunisia, Algeria, Denmark, England, Switzerland and New Caledonia.